- Security door panels according to the valid resistance class RC1.
- Glazing outside of 6 mm thick laminated safety glass.
- The glazing is glued all round into the light aperture. Forged by RC1 klass.
- Security of the door panel according to applicable resistance class RC2.
- The surfaces are made of high-strength material.
- Outside glazing from 10mm thick laminated safety glass (P4A). The glazing is glued all round with special glue in the densely cutout.
- Glazed inside of 6mm thick laminated safety glass
- Forged by RC2 klass.
- Security of the door panel by valid resistance class RC3.
- Over the entire surface of the door leaf 2 plates of 2 mm sheet steel, one on the Front side and a 12 mm from the front side. 3 mm steel inside the wing
- Possible to use P5A glass type.
- Forged by RC3 klass.