Please select your questions..
General questions regarding door fittings
- Be careful the door is very heavy, some type can reach over 300 kg, usually 120-150 kg. Must be more then one man.
- Put the box on the long side in horizontal position.
- With an electrical screwdriver unscrew, after that take down the cover of the box.
- Inside you will find the door covered in protection foil and a package with accessories and the papers
- Be careful when you take down the protection foil - do not use cutters etc. to damage the perfect surface of the door.
- Be careful, maybe your door is with glass: don't use hammer to broke the glass.
- Take out the door and put near a wall.
- When you have sidelights it is possible to have more boxes. Unpackage all the boxes and put the sidelights around the door.
- Please check the boxes contains. Inside of the box you found all what you are ordered. Some of them can be in different places.
- The place must be perfect clean. Work clean!
- In an area of 3-5 meters please clean the place.
- Avoid pets, children.
- On a new building and recommend also on the old one make a perfect surface , plaster this with concrete.
- Verify the vertical and horizontal of the surfaces
- Also verify the dimension of the hole the door must fit inside- that on an old building is recommended to make before take out the old door.
- You must have some tools: a hammer, a rubber hammer preferable white, an electrical screwdriver, a spirit level, some screwdrivers, a rotary, small wooden wedges etc..
- You must have fittings screws(10-16)- be careful must be good quality- that you can ask our seller, we can provide to you.
- You need PU Foam- one of good quality
- If you want to make a professional fittings conform CE norm you need a tape to cover the PU foam. There are different tape for inside and outside- you need between 8-16 m of tape from each- you can ask from our seller regarding this tape.
- Put the door in a vertical position and open with the inside handle.
- Be careful is very heavy. You need more pupils for help.
- If your door is with motor or other electrical parts behind the wing , between the wing and frame you will find an electrical connector.
- Take out this using a screw driver.
- Also in this case you have in back of the frame an electrical cable. Be careful with this. Avoid damages.
- Open at 90 degrees and push the wing up take out from the frame.
- You can not take out if is not completely opened.
- Put the wing near a wall
- Now the frame is not so heavy. YEAH!!!!
- If you make a CE Norm fitting you must put the tape on the frame
- Usually the tape must be put on the frame before fit the frame in his place.
- The tape is self adhesive tape and you can easily glue on the frame
- On the corner let be longer, you must have enough here to cover the foam.
- Take the frame and align with the wall in the right place.
- If is an old building you must put in the same place but where is a new building you must put where the medium isotherm of the 10 Celsius degrees, cross the frame at about 5 cm from outside. If on your plan it isn't mark this isotherm you can ask your building engineer. Also if he don't know the best is to put in the middle of the wall in case of traditional wall, or at the exterior when you make a thermal insulation over the wall.
- After this decision you must align the frame to be vertical.
- Under the threshold must be something strong a concrete, stone, wood piece.
- You can not put under the door foam. You can use only a little silicon to make the insulation
- Check with the level spirit to be Okay. Use the small wood edges to align and fix
- After that take the screws and fix in the wall.
- Check continuously with the spirit level to be Okay.
- To avoid the deformation of the frame, before put the foam you must cut some adequate wood pieces and put in the frame. If is good fixed in the screws you dont need that.
- Check the strong of the frame fixing
- Take the wings, must be 2-3 peoples is very heavy- put and align the back part of the wing with the frame a little bit upper like the frame 5-8 cm
- Align all the 3 hinges to enter the bolt from the wings hinges part inside the hinges from the frame side.
- IT IS NOT SO DIFFICULT!! BE CAREFUL TO THE CABLE ON THE BACK IF YOUR DOOR HAVE ELECTRICAL CONNECTION.
- Try to close the door from inside- must have the key in your pocket and also the inside handle
- Do not close from outside, you can live outside and can't enter if the key is not at you.
- Try to close easily and check if the wing move without problems up and down, back and front.
- The wing must move easily
- Check down - the door must cover the threshold between 5-8 mm
- Check up - also the same
- You can adjust the high of the wing from the hinges- look on the movie from Simonswerk
- Check the right position in the back and front of the wing.
- The gaskets must go around the frame uniform inside and outside
- From the hinges you can adjust . The wing must be on the middle of the frame to cover uniform UP, DOWN, FRONT and BACK.
- For a good function of this automatic closing system must check the gap between the wing and the frame.
- You have a small plastic piece on the AV3 closing system. Please be careful don't damage them when you try to close.
- that piece is very important to maintain a minimal gap between the wing and the frame.
- if this piece is damaged broken the system don't work correctly
- On the wing is also a little metal piece. Push this an the parrot beak(2 pairs) up and down must came out easily.
- Open the door whit the inside handle
- Try this movement from more time. Must work perfectly.
- Some explanation: this metal piece is pushed from a magnet what you can found on the opposite part, on the frame, when you close the door.
- Be careful the keys must be in your pocket or better outside!!
- Inside handle usually is fixed with screw to the wing. Use the correct screws and fix on it.
- Outside bar handle have two pieces ready fixed on the door.
- Unscrew the 2 small screws from the handle and fix on it, after screw back.
- Now your door is ready to use.
- You must cover the tape or the foam!!
- You can use some special baguette - you can buy from shops- that is easy way
- You canalso use insulation from Styropor or other material
- BUT you must cover the foam usually the foam is not UV resistant and in short time 1-3 months is destroyed.
- Take a water spray and careful spray water around the frame where came the PU foam.
- This water help to increase the foam and help the foam to be strong and uniform.
- It is generally know the PU foam need 80-90 % relative air humidity
- The wall must be clean avoid dust, avoid bad contact between the foam and the wall
- Apply the foam uniform around the door, starting from down to up.
- You can apply in more layer but the best is in one from down to up.
- To help the foam quality after 5-10 minutes you can spray water in the air around the door- that is necessary when is cold, generally know the cold air have less humidity like the warm air.
- Wait a while and check if the foam is strong.
- You can use a 2 mm wire. The foam must be on the entire thickness strong and dry.
- Some foam is dry in 10 minutes other in 2-3 hours or maybe more- depend from a lot of things including the temperature- in winter use a winter foam.
- Cut the foam around the door at the level of the frame.
- Be careful with the cutter don't damage the door inside or outside.
- After that you can glue the tape. The wall must be clean.
- If the auto adhesive tape can not be glued you can use a special silicon to glue and make the insulation of the foam room.
- It is very important that the foam to be insulated relative to the plaster with this tape
- That warranty a long life time for the foam and for general house insulation.
General questions The automotion EAV3.
To find the right plastic windows, we have put together a brief overview of the thermal insulation properties of the window systems here. Not everyone is a professional and understands the many technical terms. That is why you will find so you can read the table correctly, here is a brief summary. How well contained a window can be the Uw value read (More information about the U-value can be found here).
Dabei ist der Uw-Wert (w=window) der Gesamtwert aus:
- Uf-Wert (f=frame), das ist der U-Wert des Rahmens
- Ug-Wert (g=glazing), das ist der U-Wert für die Verglasung
Der U-Wert lässt sich durch bestimmte Bauteile verbessern:
- Verglasung (2fach/3fach)
Winkhaus Propilot WK2 Sicherheitsbeschlag (Qualitäts Beschlag in „Edelstahl-Optik“).
Our BluEvolution 92:
up Uw = 0,67 W/(m²K)
je nach Verglasung möglich
Schallschutz bis 47 dB
Einbruchhemmung bis RC 2